Dillon Hall is a HUD-subsidized independent senior living community for residents age 62 or better. Located on the former Nazareth College campus off Gull Road on the east side of Kalamazoo, this property is close to shopping and services.
A sponsored ministry of the Congregation of St. Joseph.
- On-Site Management & Maintenance
- Controlled Access Entry
- Emergency Monitoring System
- Renovated Kitchens
- Community Garden
- Smoke-Free Environmen
- Weekday Senior Services Lunch Program
- On-Site Beauty Shop, Community Room, Library, Computer Room, Laundry Facilities
- Eastside Kalamazoo
- Metro Bus Line on Our Property Grounds
- I-94 Less Than 10-Minute Drive
- Closest Park: Spring Valley
- Closest Train: Amtrak
- North Elementary (K–3rd)
- East Elementary (4th & 5th)
- Northeast Middle
- Comstock High
Leasing Office: 269.342.0263
Pet Policy: Cats and dogs allowed, with a pet deposit of $150
|1BR/1B||417 to 600||6 layouts|
The rental or lease of this property must comply with the City of Kalamazoo ordinance regulating the use of criminal background checks as part of the tenant screening process to provide individuals with criminal backgrounds a fair opportunity. For additional information, please contact the City of Kalamazoo Civil Rights Board.
Now accepting applications for our waiting list.
|Address:||3301 Gull Road|
|Square Feet:||417 to 856|